Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Sold to Gary Conwell of Oregon City, Oregon by Jim Weston Pontiac on June 8, 1976, this car remained with Jim until traded in two months ago in Oregon and brought to Florida to be refreshed.
One of the most popular Pontiac personal luxury cars of the time and this car has always been in adult ownership.
This elegant, sporty, luxury car is in excellent original condition with a nice base coat / clear coat repaint in its factory Polaris Blue Metallic. The very nice repaint is complimented by the original blue vinyl interior and brand new white landau top.
This car is equipped with the famous, original 350 cubic inch engine with four barrel carb.
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal.
• Newer dual stage repaint in factory Polaris Blue Metallic
• Very nice original blue vinyl interior
• Brand new white landau vinyl top
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Famous 350 cubic inch, 4BBL V-8 engine
• Power steering & disc brakes
• Power windows & tilt wheel
• Rally gauges and clock option
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Original AM 8 Track radio
• Factory Pontiac rally wheels and newer whitewall radial tires
• Original spare tire has never touched the ground
• 41,000 original, pampered, garage kept miles