Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My 1976 Pontiac Lemans Sport Coupe


I always loved the styling of this A-Body model which was produced from 1973 to 1977.
In 1976 I purchase my first car and I decided upon a black 1976 Pontiac Lemans Sport Coupe. It was equipped with a 350 - 4 barrel with a black interior, Power brakes and power steering. I special ordered the fender skirts from the Grand Lemans and had them installed. With the louvers on the back windows and the fender skirts the car had a very distinctive look.



At the time I lived in Mississauga, Ontario near Oakville and I drove to New Market daily that first summer to work at a job with Tip Top Tailors. In the first two years I put on 60,000 miles. I was young and did a lot of partying with this car.

I always loved the styling of this A-Body model which was produced from 1973 to 1977 and this site is devoted to those years.

Donald Robichaud

No comments:

Post a Comment